You have no items in your shopping cart.
Square Manhole Vault, 48"X48"X24"
The Emco Wheaton A0717 square manhole/vault provides ease of access to a variety of tank hardware and monitoring equipment. Meets AASHTO H20 wheel load rating. Designed to protect the pipes while still giving access for cleaning, removing obstructions or conducting inspections. *Ships using Freight company with 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- 3/8‰ heavy-duty diamond plate lid
- 16 gauge steel skirt
- Reinforced with cross bracing of 3" structural steel channel
- Meets AASHTO H20 wheel load rating
Locking Vault Manholes:
- Double hinged lid opens and folds back to 180å¡
- Lock-access lid permanently fastened with anti-theft chain; secured with single pinned bolt
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Emco Wheaton's high quality products. Emco Wheaton designs and engineers equipment for vapor recovery, spill containment, overfill prevention, and remediation including steel and composite manholes, used by retail gasoline service stations. For over 100 years Emco Wheaton has led the way in design and innovation at the service station, introducing a number of new vapor recovery and containment technologies.