You have no items in your shopping cart.
I-Series Test-Ball® Blocking Plug 4-8 in Cherne® I-Series Test Ball Plugs are designed with the size and expansion range to meet the needs of U.S. and international markets and have...
Availability: Many In Stock
I-Series Test-Ball® Blocking Plug 4-8 in
Cherne® I-Series Test Ball Plugs are designed with the size and expansion range to meet the needs of U.S. and international markets and have full body cording for added durability.
- Improved performance and safety through optimized design
- Industry-leading quality, consistency, and durability
- Lightweight, short and flexible
- Mechanical bonding of premium natural rubber and end plates eliminates failures from chemical bonding
- Premium performance and aesthetics
- Superior back pressure (15 psi, 1 bar)
- Plug Size: 4-8”
- Usage Range: 3.95 – 8.25"
- Max Back Pressure: 15 PSI
- Inflation Pressure: 45 PSI
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Length: 23 In
Orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. We ship UPS and the tracking number will be emailed. *Orders for MANHOLES only* We apologize for the delay. Regrettably, there is a 2-3 week backlog due to increased demand for raw materials in some cases a longer wait time is expected. We are monitoring the order and will email an update once we have an ETA for your order to be shipped. As always, feel free to call 866-514-3684 or email email@example.com for any questions.