You have no items in your shopping cart.
Single-Size Test-Ball Plugs (Underground)
Cherne® Single-Size Underground Test-Ball® Plugs are designed for blocking flow, allowing for maintenance in sanitary and storm sewer systems. These plugs may also be used as a back plug for sewer air tests. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plugs, blocking and testing.
- Holds 40 ft of head and back pressure to 17 PSI
- Single-Size Underground Test-Ball® Plugs are made of natural rubber material for excellent expansion and memory
- Seals both round and out-of-round pipe
- Removable inflation valve can be replaced if damaged or replaced with quick disconnect fitting
- Features an eye-bolt for use with a poly-lift line
- Use to block flow or as a back plug for sewer air testing
- Available in multiple sizes
- Deflated Length: 10.25 in. (257 mm)
- Maximum Back Pressure: 17 PSI / 40 ft.
- Usage Range: 7.00 in. - 8.25 in. (178 - 210 mm)
- Product Group Primary Sku: Yes
- Deflated Diameter: 6.75 in. (171 mm)
- Nominal Size: 8 in. (200 mm)
- Brand: Cherne
- Color: Black
- Inflation Thread: 1/4 in. (1)
- Inflation Pressure: 25 psi (1,7 bar)
- Product Type: Single-Size Underground Test-Ball
- Chain Eye Bolts: 3/8"
- Plug Type: Blocking