You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cherne® 8 in. Single-Size Underground Test-Ball® Plug is the perfect solution for blocking flow and allowing for maintenance in sanitary and storm sewer systems. It can also be used as a back plug for sewer air tests.
Designed to hold 40 ft of head and back pressure up to 17 PSI, this plug is made of natural rubber material that offers excellent expansion and memory. It can effectively seal both round and out-of-round pipes, ensuring a secure fit.
The plug features a removable inflation valve that can be replaced if damaged or swapped out with a quick disconnect fitting for convenience. It also includes an eye-bolt, allowing for easy use with a poly-lift line.
Whether you need to block flow or perform sewer air testing, the Cherne Single-Size Underground Test-Ball Plug is the ideal choice. It is available in multiple sizes to suit your specific needs.
- Deflated Length: 10.25 in. (257 mm)
- Maximum Back Pressure: 17 PSI / 40 ft.
- Usage Range: 7.00 in. - 8.25 in. (178 - 210 mm)
- Product Group Primary Sku: Yes
- Deflated Diameter: 6.75 in. (171 mm)
- Nominal Size: 8 in. (200 mm)
- Brand: Cherne
- Color: Black
- Inflation Thread: 1/4 in. (1)
- Inflation Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Product Type: Single-Size Underground Test-Ball
- Chain Eye Bolts: 3/8"
- Plug Type: Blocking
For more information about the Cherne 8 in. Single-Size Underground Test-Ball Plug, please contact the Enivo Design Product sales team. You can reach us via phone at 866-514-3684 or through the chat widget located at the bottom of the screen. Our team will be happy to assist you with any inquiries you may have.