You have no items in your shopping cart.
Inside-of-pipe gripper mechanical plug
Product # 270253
Cherne’s 6” Inside-of-pipe Gripper® Plug can be used in a variety of applications including DWV (drain, waste and vent) testing and stack testing. The Inside-of-Pipe design allows you to locate the plug inside the pipe as far as you need. Time tested, the Gripper® remains one of the most popular mechanical plugs on the market.
- Plug is rated for 17 PSI or 40 ft. of head pressure
- Easy-to-install extra large zinc wing nut – won’t rust
- Natural rubber O-ring for excellent expansion and memory
- Galvanized carriage bolt to prevent corrosion
- Made with glass-reinforced ABS plastic
- Inside-of-pipe design seals inside pipe as far as needed
- Nominal Size 6"
- Usage Range 5.77"-6.08"
- Maximum Back Pressure 17 PSI - 40 ft.
- Length Product 3.75"
- Weight 2.5 lbs