You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.5" Torquer Locking Well Plug
- 5 1/2" Torquer Locking Plug T5.5 min. size 5.400 (137mm) max. size 5.750 (146mm)
- No metal parts.
- Accepts #1 or #3 type pad locks or Safety Lock-Out Tags.
- High-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket.
- Easily disassembled in the field for decon.
- Strong instrument tethering tool. Dual-use with anvil tip.
- Manufactured from an engineering grade polymer blend commonly used to replace steel gears in industry, resistant to most chemicals, unaffected by freezing or high temperatures. Smooth acting ergo grip.
- Easy on, easy off wing nut.
- Large, bold, easy to read well ID lettering.
- Bright safety coloring.
- Lightweight, yet super strong.
- Flush OD design for easy Well installation.
- The advanced engineered design will not separate in Well.
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gauges, and threaded line fittings.
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling.
- Specified by grounDouble Wallater professionals.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high-quality American-made products. Koby Environmental has been designing, engineering, developing, and manufacturing environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.