1.25" Torquer Locking Well Plug
1.25" Torquer Lockout Plug The 1.25 inch orange locking nylon expansion plug is a trusted inexpensive watertight locking plug created with integrity. Torquer plugs are reliable, simple to use locking systems.It has no metal parts to resist corrosion and a high-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket. When needed the Torquer plug can be easily disassembled. We can customize the...
It has no metal parts to resist corrosion and a high-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket. When needed the Torquer plug can be easily disassembled. We can customize the plug with any companies logos and branding. Please contact us for details.
- 1 1/4" Torquer Locking Plug T1.25 min. size 1.220” (31mm) max. size 1.620” (41mm)
- No metal parts.
- Accepts #1 or #3 type pad locks or Safety Lock-Out Tags.
- High-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket.
- Easily disassembled in the field for decon.
- Strong instrument tethering tool. Dual use with anvil tip.
- Manufactured from an engineering grade polymer blend commonly used to replace steel gears in industry, resistant to most chemicals, unaffected by freezing or high temperatures. Smooth acting ergo grip.
- Easy on, easy off wing nut.
- Large, bold, easy to read well ID lettering.
- Bright safety coloring.
- Light weight, yet super strong.
- Flush OD design for easy well installation.
- Advanced engineered design will not separate in well.
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gages and threaded line fittings.
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling.
- Specified by grounDouble Wallater professionals.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high quality American made products. Koby Environmental has been designing, engineering, developing and manufacturing environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po