You have no items in your shopping cart.
1" Torquer Locking Well Vapor Extraction Plug SCH 40
The Torquer Vapor Extraction plug is a locking monitoring well expansion plug with a vented port. As a self-sealing watertight cap, it can be used in place of standard monitoring caps for wells where vapor monitoring is required. The locking nylon expansion plug is a trusted inexpensive watertight locking plug created with integrity. Torquer plugs are reliable, simple to use locking systems with male poppit and dust cap.
- Accepts #1 or #3 type padlocks or Safety Lock-Out Tags.
- High-tech liquid tight seamless rubber gasket.
- Easily disassembled in the field for decon.
- Easy on, easy off wingnut.
- Large, bold, easy to read well ID lettering.
- Bright safety coloring.
- Lightweight, yet super strong.
- Advanced engineered design will not separate in well.
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gages, and threaded line fittings.
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high-quality American made products. Koby Environmental has been designing, engineering, developing and manufacturing environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.