Single-Size Test-Ball Plugs
Cherne® Single-Size Test-Ball® Plugs are designed to test drain, vent, and waste systems in every type of pipe. They also can be inserted through a test tee to seal out-of-round pipe. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug, blocking, and testing.
- Single-Size Test-Ball® Plugs are designed to test drain, vent and waste systems in every type of pipe
- Natural rubber body provides excellent expansion and a great seal in round and out-of-round pipe
- Inflatable design can fit through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains and other hard to access pipe openings
- Ideal for testing DWV plumbing systems at pressures up to 13 psi or with 30 ft of head pressure
- Utilizes a standard tire air fitting for easy connections
- Ring and chain assembly helps prevent the plug from being drawn into DWV systems during tests
Maximum Back Pressure: 13 PSI / 30 ft.
Inflation Pressure: 35 PSI
Usage Range: 2.34-2.75 in.
Deflated Length: 4.5 in.