You have no items in your shopping cart.
60" Urethane-Pillow-Style Muni-Ball, 2 ½” Bypass
60" Cherne Urethane-Pillow-Style Muni-Ball, 2 ½” Bypass is great for blocking sewer flow and can also be used for sewer testing. Made from heavy-duty elastic urethane these plugs are lightweight, flexible, chemical and petroleum resistant, and will fit through small diameter openings. Pillow-style plugs can be tethered to full head pressure with the tether bar.
*Always block plugs when conducting air tests.
- Equipped with a special 30' inflation hose, read-back line and gauge
- Muni-Ball® style plugs feature a bypass with threaded nipples on both ends
- A repair kit is available to fix small tears and punctures.
- National Size-60"
- Bypass Diameter (NPT)- 2 1/2" F
- Usage Range-58.8"-62"
- Maximum Back Pressure- 5.6 psi (0,4 bar) - 13 ft
- Inflation Pressure - 5.6 PSI
- Product Weight - 125 lbs
- Deflated Length - 126"
- Deflated Diameter - 15"
- Inflation Thread - 1/2"