Manhole Covers, 5" Monitoring Well Manhole
A0721 Monitoring Well Manholes 5" Monitoring Well Manhole Model # A0721-105 All Emco Wheaton Monitoring Well Manholes incorporate cast-in identification triangles in accordance with API recommendations and meet AASHTO H20 wheel loading. Painted ductile iron lid and rim Optional galvanized steel or polyethylene skirt Bolt-down units have water-tight lids Custom lids availableî_ Custom skirt heights available *For all custom orders...
A0721 Monitoring Well Manholes
5" Monitoring Well Manhole Model # A0721-105
All Emco Wheaton Monitoring Well Manholes incorporate cast-in identification triangles in accordance with API recommendations and meet AASHTO H20 wheel loading.
- Painted ductile iron lid and rim
- Optional galvanized steel or polyethylene skirt
- Bolt-down units have water-tight lids
- Custom lids availableî_
- Custom skirt heights available
*For all custom orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stainless steel bolts - no more rusted bolts
- Built-in side handle on 18" Models - one hand opening and positioning
- Heavy-duty (16 guage hot rolled carbon steel) skirts available. 100% welded skirt and seam.î_To order, please specify inî_the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER" section at checkout.
- ID tag available on all models; large enough for all new regulatory requirements. To order, add ID to the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER" section at checkout.
Model No. *A0721-105
Skirt Type: Steel
Overall Height: 8.5"
Clearhole ID: 3.8"
Max Diameter. 6.0"
Weight: 5.7 lbs.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Emco Wheaton's high quality products. Emco Wheaton designs and engineers equipment for vapor recovery, spill containment, overfill prevention, and remediation including steel and composite manholes, used by retail gasoline service stations. For over 100 years Emco Wheaton has led the way in design and innovation at the service station, introducing a number of new vapor recovery and containment technologies.
Please allow 2-3 business days for order processing and shipment. We will email you a tracking number once the item has shipped.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To return a product, call us and ask for a Return Authorization Number. Write this number on the box near the shipping label. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper.