4" J-PLUG VAPOR EX-CAP
4" J-PLUG VAPOR EX CAP Ex-Cap Vapour or Water Extraction Well Plugs Ideally suited to landfill gas sampling. The Ex-Cap is a self-sealing vapour sampling cap that takes the place of a standard monitoring well cap where vapour or water monitoring is required. It operates as a watertight locking expansion plug with the capability of having vapour (Ex-Cap for Air)...
4" J-PLUG VAPOR EX CAP
- Ex-Cap Vapour or Water Extraction Well Plugs Ideally suited to landfill gas sampling.
- The Ex-Cap is a self-sealing vapour sampling cap that takes the place of a standard monitoring well cap where vapour or water monitoring is required. It operates as a watertight locking expansion plug with the capability of having vapour (Ex-Cap for Air) or water (ExCap for Water) extracted through the cap, without removing the cap from the well. How it Works
- The Ex-cap has an airtight brass valve, which seals the well. Sampling through the cap is achieved using a Quick Connect Extraction Connector, which snaps on to the valve.
- Once connected, the valve opens, allowing the user to sample vapour (or water) from the well. Features • Large wing nut makes locking or releasing easier to perform • Distinctive white colour • Wide rubber seal for increased gripping area • Rubber seal extends up over the end of the well casing to seal on the end as well • Attachment eye on the bottom allows suspension of dedicated bailers, skimmers or Waterra tubing in wells • Avoids wasting of bailers and tubing • Allows sampling of vapours or water at the equilibrium conditions present in the well without opening the well to the atmosphere The Ex-Cap also has the ability to stabilise water tables in creating an ambient condition with both watertight enclosure and open atmosphere, without compromising the integrity of the well.
- The Ex-Cap provides sampling accuracy, improved sampling quality, reduced field time, reduced personnel exposure and decontamination time.
- The Ex-Cap is made entirely of a reinforced chemical resistant nylon and has two separate Buna N Orings for a watertight seal, easy to use, flip down locking hasp which allows you to secure the cap with any padlock. It has a permanently attached dust cover to protect the coupling's outer face when not connected.
JPEX102A Ex-Cap for Vapours in 50mm wells
JPEX104A Ex-Cap for Vapours in 100mm wells.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po