You have no items in your shopping cart.
42" Pillow-Style Muni-Ball
42" Cherne Urethane-Pillow-Style Muni-Ball, 2 ½” Bypass is great for blocking sewer flow and can also be used for sewer testing. Made from heavy-duty elastic urethane these plugs are lightweight, flexible, chemical and petroleum resistant, and will fit through small diameter openings. Pillow-style plugs can be tethered to full head pressure with the tether bar.
*Always block plugs when conducting air tests.
- Equipped with a special 30' inflation hose, read-back line and gauge
- Muni-Ball® style plugs feature a bypass with threaded nipples on both ends
- A repair kit is available to fix small tears and punctures
- National Size- 42"
- Bypass Diameter (NPT)- 2 1/2" F
- Usage Range- 41.2"-43"
- Maximum Back Pressure- 7.8 PSI - 18 ft
- Inflation Pressure -12 PSI
- Product Weight - 68 lbs
- Deflated Length - 95"
- Deflated Diameter - 12"
- Inflation Thread - 1/2"