You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air-Loc Pressure Testing 25 ft. Hoses
The Cherne® triple 3/8 in. in diameter hose assembly is used to connect the Cherne air-loc panel to the front plug. The triple hose is color-coded, making connections easy to understand. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug, blocking and testing.
- The 3/8 in. diameter hose assembly is used to connect the Air-Loc Panel to the front plug
- Hi-Flow™ Triple Hose available with ¾ blue test pressure hose for quick exhausting
- The triple hose reel is used to pull the tandem plug assembly through the sewer line
- The 22' interconnect hose is used to attach the front and back air test plugs when conducting a leak location test
- Test Plug Accessories: Low Pressure Air Testing
- Brand: Cherne
- 25 ft. Hose