You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" Iron Grip Bypass Plug
4" Cherne Iron Grip Bypass Plug, 8.7 PSI, ½” Bypass can be used for a variety of low-pressure blocking or bypass applications. Its large wing nut design allows for easy, tool-free installation and superior sealing.
- Bypass allows for easy pressure relief
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent plug
- Cast iron construction is both economical yet rugged
- Easy, tool-free installation
- For permanent or temporary use
- For use in water and air sewer testing
- Cast-iron design
- Large installation wing-nut
- Natural rubber o-ring
- Nominal Size - 4"
- Usage Range - 3.6"- 4.06"
- Maximum Back Pressure - 8.7 PSI - 20 ft
- Length - 12.75"
- Product Weight - 3.1 lbs
- Bypass Diameter (NPT) - 1/2"