You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cherne Monitor Well Locking Plug
Cherne® 3" Monitor Well™ Locking Plugs meets all EPA requirements for locking plugs. A high-quality, petro-chemical resistant design to seal monitor wells and is sized to seal Sch. 40 piping.
- Designed to seal monitor wells
- Chemical and petroleum-resistant Estaloc™ plastic top and bottom plates
- Stainless steel carriage bolt
- Yellow chromate-coated locking latch
- Sized to seal Schedule 40 piping
- 2" and 4" sizes can also seal Schedule 5 pipe
- Petroleum resistant nitrile o-ring
- Works with Cherne's solid brass padlock or #2 Masterlock® padlock