5.5" Torquer Locking Well Plug
The 5.5-inch orange locking nylon expansion plug is a trusted inexpensive watertight locking plug created with integrity. Torquer plugs are reliable, simple to use locking systems.
It has no metal parts to resist corrosion and a high-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket. When needed the Torquer plug can be easily disassembled. We can customize the plug with any companies logos and branding. Please contact us for details.
- 5 1/2" Torquer Locking Plug T5.5 min. size 5.400 (137mm) max. size 5.750 (146mm)
- No metal parts.
- Accepts #1 or #3 type pad locks or Safety Lock-Out Tags.
- High-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket.
- Easily disassembled in the field for decon.
- Strong instrument tethering tool. Dual-use with anvil tip.
- Manufactured from an engineering grade polymer blend commonly used to replace steel gears in industry, resistant to most chemicals, unaffected by freezing or high temperatures. Smooth acting ergo grip.
- Easy on, easy off wing nut.
- Large, bold, easy to read well ID lettering.
- Bright safety coloring.
- Lightweight, yet super strong.
- Flush OD design for easy Well installation.
- The advanced engineered design will not separate in Well.
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gauges, and threaded line fittings.
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling.
- Specified by grounDouble Wallater professionals.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high-quality American-made products. Koby Environmental has been designing, engineering, developing, and manufacturing environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.