You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 4" Torquer Locking Well Plug SCH 80 is a reliable and affordable solution for watertight sealing in wells. This orange plug is made with integrity and features a locking system that is easy to use. It is designed with no metal parts, making it resistant to corrosion. The plug also has a high-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket for added security.
One of the great features of the Torquer plug is its easy disassembly when needed. It can be customized with logos and branding for companies. Please contact us for more details on customization options.
Here are some key features of the 4" Torquer Locking Well Plug SCH 80:
- Fits SCH 80 with a minimum size of 3.700 (94mm) and a maximum size of 4.125 (105mm)
- No metal parts for corrosion resistance
- Accepts #1 or #3 type padlocks or Safety Lock-Out Tags
- High-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket
- Can be easily disassembled in the field for decon
- Strong instrument tethering tool with dual use anvil tip
- Manufactured from an engineering grade polymer blend that is resistant to most chemicals and unaffected by freezing or high temperatures
- Easy on, easy off wingnut
- Large, bold, easy to read well ID lettering
- Bright safety coloring
- Lightweight, yet super strong
- Flush OD design for easy well installation
- Advanced engineered design that will not separate in the well
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gauges, and threaded line fittings
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling
- Specified by groundwater professionals
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high-quality American-made products. Koby Environmental has been a trusted name in environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.
For more information about the 4" Torquer Locking Well Plug SCH 80, please contact our sales team at 866-514-3684 or use the chat widget at the bottom of the screen. We are here to assist you and provide any additional information you may need.