You have no items in your shopping cart.
4" J-Plug Xcap Locking Well Vapor Extraction Plug SCH 40
The 4" J-Plug Xcap Locking Well Vapor Extraction Plug SCH 40 is a self-sealing vapor sampling cap that takes the place of a standard monitoring well cap where vapor or water monitoring is required. It operates as a watertight locking expansion plug with the capability of having vapor (Xcap for Air) or water (Xcap for Water) extracted through the cap, without removing the cap from the well. Makes sampling accuracy, improved sampling quality, reduced field time, reduced personnel exposure and decontamination time. Once connected, the valve opens, allowing the user to sample vapor (or water) from the well. Rubber seal extends up over the end of the well casing to seal on the end as well. Attachment eye on the bottom allows suspension of dedicated bailers, skimmers or Waterra tubing in wells. Avoids wasting of bailers and tubing. The Xcap also has the ability to stabilize water tables in creating an ambient condition with both watertight enclosure and open atmosphere, without compromising the integrity of the well. Allows the sampling of vapors or water at the equilibrium conditions present in the well without opening the well to the atmosphere.
- Reinforced chemical resistant nylon and has no corrosive part
- Permanently attached dust cover
- Large wing nut makes locking or releasing easier to perform
- Suited to landfill gas sampling
- Two separate BunaN o-rings
- Wide rubber seal for an increased gripping area
- Flip down locking hasp allows you to secure with a padlock
- Airtight brass valve
- Watertight expansion plug
- Quick Connect Extraction Connector (Sold separately)
- Made in USA