You have no items in your shopping cart.
10" Cherne Iron Grip Bypass Plug
10" Cherne Iron Grip Bypass Plug, 3.5 PSI, ½” Bypass can be used for a variety of low-pressure blocking or bypass applications. Its large wing nut design allows for easy, tool-free installation and superior sealing.
- Bypass allows for easy pressure relief
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent plug
- Cast iron construction is both economical yet rugged
- Easy, tool-free installation
- For permanent or temporary use
- For use in water and air sewer testing
- Cast-iron design
- Large installation wing-nut
- Natural rubber o-ring
- Nominal Size - 10"
- Usage Range - 9.8"- 10.2"
- Maximum Back Pressure - 3.5 PSI - 8 ft.
- Length - 17"
- Product Weight - 20 lbs
- Bypass Diameter (NPT) - 1/2"