You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jet-Ball Cleaning Balls
Cherne® Jet-Ball Cleaning Balls are an inexpensive tool for cleaning new lines prior to line acceptance testing. They can also be used for cleaning grease and debris from existing lines.
- Eye bolts at each end for tethering
- Spiral grooves to create high-power spraying action for cleaning pipelines
- Also for cleaning grease out of existing lines– the better alternative to an expensive jet truck
- Made of natural rubber
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Product Group Primary Sku: Yes
- Deflated Length: 8 in. (203 mm)
- Deflated Diameter: 5.62 in. (142 mm)
- Nominal Size: 6 in. - 10 in. (150 - 250 mm)
- Usage Range: 5.87 in. (149 mm) - 10.25 (260 mm)
- Brand: Cherne
- Color: Black
- Maximum Back Pressure: 5 ft.
- Inflation Thread: 1/4 in. (1)
- Product Type: Jet-Ball
- Chain Eye Bolts: 3/8 in. (2)
- Test Plug Accessories: Jet Balls