You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jet-Ball Cleaning Balls
Cherne® Jet-Ball Cleaning Balls are an inexpensive tool for cleaning new lines prior to line acceptance testing. They can also be used for cleaning grease and debris from existing lines.
- Eye bolts at each end for tethering
- Spiral grooves to create high-power spraying action for cleaning pipelines
- Also for cleaning grease out of existing lines– the better alternative to an expensive jet truck
- Made of natural rubber
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Deflated Length: 12.25 in. (311 mm)
- Deflated Diameter: 8.5 in. (216 mm)
- Nominal Size: 10 in. - 14 in. (250 - 350 mm)
- Usage Range: 8.75 in. (222 mm) - 14.25 in. (362 mm)
- Brand: Cherne
- Color: Black
- Maximum Back Pressure: 5 ft.
- Inflation Thread: 1/4 in. (1)
- Product Type: Jet-Ball
- Chain Eye Bolts: 3/8 in. (2)
- Test Plug Accessories: Jet Balls