You have no items in your shopping cart.
8” Aluminum T-Handle Gripper Plug
8” Cherne Aluminum T-Handle Gripper Plug without Bypass include a zinc plated steel handle, aluminum body, and a chemical-resistant neoprene O-ring that makes this gripper ideal for long-term plug. End-of-Pipe design won’t fall in, whereas the Inside-of-Pipe design allows you to locate the plug inside the pipe as far as you need. Time tested, the Gripper remains one of the most popular mechanical plugs on the market.
- 15" and 18" plugs are sized for concrete and clay pipe
- 6"-12" plugs are sized for concrete, clay, and SDR 26 and 35 pipe
- Can be used in long-term applications
- Chemical-resistant neoprene O-ring
- Heavy duty aluminum body and zinc plated steel T-handle
- Chemical resistant neoprene o-ring
- National Size - 8"
- Usage Range - 7.7"-8.3"
- Maximum Back Pressure - 17 PSI - 40 ft
- Length - 9.7"
- Product Weight - 9 lbs