You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cherne® Mechanical Test Plugs
Product # 270245
Cherne’s Gripper®plugs can be used in a variety of applications including DWV (drain, waste and vent) testing and stack testing. End-of-Pipe design won’t fall in. Time tested, the Gripper® remains one of the most popular mechanical plugs on the market.
- Plug is rated for 17 PSI or 40 ft. of head pressure
- Easy-to-install extra large zinc wing nut – won’t rust
- Natural rubber O-ring for excellent expansion and memory
- Galvanized carriage bolt to prevent corrosion
- Made with glass-reinforced ABS plastic
- End-of-pipe design seals only at the end of a pipe
- Nominal Size 4”
- Usage Range 3.8"-4.06"
- Maximum Back Pressure 17 PSI - 40 ft.
- Length Product 2.5"
- Weight 0.5 lbs