You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cherne® Clean-Seal® plugs eliminate test water backsplash when stack testing drain, waste, and vent plumbing systems. Simply thread them into a standard test tee, inflate the bladder and run your test. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug and testing.
- Clean-Seal® Plug holds back up to 13 PSI or 30 ft. of head pressure
- Plug design keeps work area and plumber dry no backsplash
- Seals both plastic and hard to seal cast iron threaded cleanouts
- Easy to install
- Natural rubber body provides a leak-free seal
- High-impact ABS threads for maximum durability
- Removable and field repairable inflation valve fitting
- Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Inflation Pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)
- Deflated Length: 4.75 in. (121 mm)
- Deflated Diameter: 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Inflation Thread: 1/8 in.
- Nominal Size: 1.5 in. (40 mm)
- Brand: Cherne
- Maximum Back Pressure: 13 psi (0,9 bar)/30 ft. (9.1 M)
- Color: Black
- Product Type: Clean-Seal