You have no items in your shopping cart.
3/4" Torquer Locking Well Plug
The 3/4 inch orange locking nylon expansion plug is a trusted inexpensive watertight locking plug created with integrity. Torquer plugs are reliable, simple to use locking systems.
- 3/4" Torquer Locking Plug T75 ¾min. size .750" (19mm) ¾max. size 1.100" (28mm)
- No metal parts.
- Accepts #1 or #3 type padlocks or Safety Lock-Out Tags.
- High-tech liquid tight seamless dual rubber gasket.
- Easily disassembled in the field for decon.
- Strong instrument tethering tool. Dual use with anvil tip.
- Manufactured from an engineering grade polymer blend commonly used to replace steel gears in industry, resistant to most chemicals, unaffected by freezing or high temperatures. Smooth acting ergo grip.
- Large, bold, easy to read well ID lettering.
- Bright safety coloring.
- Lightweight, yet super strong.
- Flush OD design for easy well installation.
- Advanced engineered design will not separate in well.
- Easily convertible for vapor extraction, pressure gauges, vacuum gages, and threaded line fittings.
- Domed top prevents liquids from pooling.
- Specified by grounDouble Wallater professionals.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high-quality American made products. Koby Environmental has been designing, engineering, developing and manufacturing environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.