You have no items in your shopping cart.
3" Iron Grip Bypass Plug
3" Cherne Iron Grip Bypass Plug, 11 PSI, ½” Bypass can be used for a variety of low-pressure blocking or bypass applications. Its large wing nut design allows for easy, tool-free installation and superior sealing.
- Bypass allows for easy pressure relief
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent plug
- Cast iron construction is both economical yet rugged
- Easy, tool-free installation
- For permanent or temporary use
- For use in water and air sewer testing
- Cast-iron design
- Large installation wing-nut
- Natural rubber o-ring
- Nominal Size - 3"
- Usage Range - 2.82"- 3.12"
- Maximum Back Pressure - 11 PSI - 25 ft.
- Length - 12.75"
- Product Weight - 2.3 lbs
- Bypass Diameter (NPT) - 1/2"