You have no items in your shopping cart.
Water Monitoring Well Plug: 2" Yellow EasyLock SCH 40
The Yellow Water Monitoring Well Plug is a newly designed nylon watertight expansion plug that is similar to the Torquer. This cost-effective plug was created for installing padlocks through the middle of the plug. It also gives allowance for off-centered wells, preventing the padlock from coming into contact with the manhole's interior.
- Unique locking hole design keeps padlocks centered for tight areas.
- A deep dimension to add additional security to grip the well casing.
- Hard-hitting Gallonass filled nylon, ultra-high chemical, and temperature resistant.
- 100% nylon, completely inert, no corrosive parts.
- Test well and warning label both provided.
- Dual instrument tethering attachment at the base.
- Dual Santoprene rubber gasket, for liquid & air seal.
- Fits Sched. 40
Enviro Design Products is an authorized distributor of Koby Environmental's high-quality American made products. Koby Environmental has been designing, engineering, developing and manufacturing environmental groundwater and soil testing equipment since 1989.